10 Points Should Be Awared When Using Small DC Motors
1. You should be aware of using the adhesive while mounting the brush DC motor, the residue may cause bearing damaged and motor run incorrectly.
2. You should check the loading is followed the motor specification, and do not hitch anything that may hinder the motor running on the output shaft.
3. The external force on the shaft will affect the motor lifetime. Ex: external vibration or eccentric pinion.
4. Do not keep motor in high temp and humidity condition, and please avoid motor to contact with corrosive gases. Improper preservation may cause motor failed in any form.
5. Please avoid motor running in high temp and humidity condition. Otherwise, lifetime will be reduced greatly.
6. While conducting the soldering process on terminals, the temperature of soldering iron must be 340 °C ±40 °C . Heating time is no more than 3 seconds. Process should avoid soldering tin getting into motor or wire end being broken to ensure motor can run correctly.
7. Please avoid the enduring stall situation while motor running. Otherwise, motors are easily overheated and burned out.
8. Please provide a stable input voltage to ensure motor can run in specification we provide.
9. Do not mounting the motor with too long screws. It may cause motor to run abnormally.
10. We can’t guarantee the quality and lifetime if motor are destroyed by external force or applied in the improper situation.